There are so many benefits to going with a professional for your window treatments. Inside Solutions is your local professional team that can provide all your window treatment needs from custom shutters that gives your home a fresh new look to curtains and draperies that showcase your style and ensure your Leawood home is ready to impress!
5 Reasons Why Should You Get Custom Window Treatments
1. Options: Having your window treatments made to order gives you so many more options, from the style of the window covering to the color and types of materials used. However, one of the biggest benefits of getting custom window treatments is that the coverings are made to fit the exact measurements of your windows — even if your windows happen to be non-standard sizes. An exact fit means a cleaner look and better light control!
2. Professional Design Ideas: Another benefit of custom window treatments is you get professional treatment from one of our specialists. With your free estimate, we don’t just take measurements — we also take into account your home’s aesthetic and give you some ideas for the types of window coverings that work with your home’s decor.
3. Education: The window treatment specialist you work with can also tell you everything you need to know about the covering’s insulating qualities or light getting through the covering. We take the time to answer all your questions about custom window treatment options so you can make an informed decision.
4. Better Workmanship: With custom window treatments, you also get higher-quality workmanship. While ready-made coverings might be less expensive, they are also of lower quality than custom window treatments. Our window treatment specialists use better materials and provide higher-quality workmanship for your custom window treatments.
5. Longevity: Custom window treatments are far more durable and maintain their effectiveness much longer. This means you won’t have to replace them every few years.
Do Custom Window Treatments Increase the Value of Your Home?
Custom window treatments can, in fact, increase the value of your home. The first reason that custom window treatments can increase your home’s value is that they can improve the existing aesthetics of your home. Custom window treatments are well-made, with a quality that makes the rest of your home look more upscale as well. That makes custom window coverings a smart investment if you’re considering selling your home in the near future.
Also, when you work with a professional window treatment specialist, they can recommend window treatments that fit your home’s existing style but are flexible enough to work with a new homeowner’s design ideas. Custom window treatments are also durable, which can improve your home’s value since prospective buyers will know they won’t need to replace the coverings as frequently.
Custom window treatments also protect your home’s interior from sun damage. They can make your flooring last longer, protect your furniture and even maintain the paint on your walls. Finally, custom window treatments also improve the energy efficiency of your home, which can increase its value as well.
What Types of Custom Window Treatments Do We Offer?
We offer many types of custom window treatments, such as plantation shutters, custom window drapery and curtains which can give you a better view as well as better control of how much light comes into your home. We also offer blinds, cellular shades, woven wood shades and roller shades, which block UV light and reduce heat as well as glare.
Your home says a lot about you, so make sure to choose window coverings that give the best impression. Contact us today for a free estimate on custom window treatments in Leawood KS or anywhere in our large service area!